[Koha] Help with a report query

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Sep 24 16:50:23 NZST 2019

Hi Carlos,

what I usually do for years is a free text entry: <<year (YYYY)>> or
similar. So you could just switch out YEAR(NOW()) for that in your query
below.

We always try to use the statistics tables where possible as it's
usually faster than having to work with than a union of issues and
old_issues.

Hope this helps,

Katrin