[Koha] Uploaded file "not found" in staff client

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Sep 10 20:52:59 NZST 2019

Hi Kathrin

 > you should always set both *BaseURL preferences, as they make things
 > like the links from staff to OPAC, link in RSS feeds, etc. work.

Thanks for the hint!

In fact even without these preferences set, the URL to the uploaded file
does still work in the OPAC.

But the link to the uploaded file in the staff client will only work, if
"OPACBaseURL" is set! However, the preference "staffClientBaseURL"
doesn't seem to have any effect under these circumstances. Somewhat
confusing.

I have now set both preferences "OPACBaseURL" and "staffClientBaseURL"
as you suggested.

Best wishes: Michael