[Koha] Deny staff patrons permission to check in items issued to them.

muirunyeri muirunyeri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 18:21:20 NZDT 2019

Indranil,
I am most appreciative for your response on my query.
You helped me understand koha in a totally new dimension.
I'm really grateful.
Thank you
Regards

Hi James
Circulation in koha (more specifically checkout aka issue) is controlled via a combination of 3 parameters: the branch, the borrower category and the itemtype.
Library staff level operational granularity is not a function of Koha at the moment.
Hope this helps
Indranil Das GuptaL2C2 Technologies