[Koha] Printing individual spine labels (TSNZ Library)

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Thu Oct 24 03:24:25 NZDT 2019

Yes, we have this exact setup.  Just make sure you have SpineLabelAutoPrint set to do, and our SpineLabelFormat looks like this:

That's about all there is to it.

___________________________
Christopher Brannon
IT Coordinator

702 E Front Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
(208)769-2315 Ext. 456
cbrannon at cdalibrary.org
www.cdalibrary.org
Keep tabs on us at:

I am new to this list and have recently taken over management of a small
library using Koha. I would like to be able to print individual spine labels
rather than batch printing. I read on the Bywater site that Dymo LabelWriter
450 twin Turbo will do this and is compatible with Koha. Can anyone confirm
this or suggest an alternative?

Jo Atkinson

Senior Librarian

Theosophical Society in New Zealand Inc