[Koha] Indexing problem

Dibyendra Hyoju dibyendra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 21:50:54 NZDT 2019

Hello All,

I have been able to index the database by adding the following lines on the
record.abs file:

melm 090$c Local-number:n,Local-Number:w,Local-Number:s
melm 090$d biblioitemnumber:n, biblioitemnumber:w, biblioitemnumber:s

I took the reference from the following link:
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2014-December/041484.html

Best regards,
Dibyendra Hyoju