[Koha] Fw: Problem with Patron categories Expiration

Mohammad Nashbat MNashbat at alfaisal.edu
Wed Oct 16 23:31:40 NZDT 2019

Best Regards,
Mohammed Nashbat
Instructor Librarian
Alfaisal University
PO Box 11533 Riyadh 50927 Saudi Arabia
Tel     +966 11 2157942
Mob   +966 503 101214
Email  mnashbat at alfaisal.edu

From: Mohammad Nashbat
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:30 AM
To: Chris Cormack; koha at lists.katipo.co.nz; Daniel Owens
Subject:  [Koha] Problem with Patron categories Expiration

Dear All,

We faced a problem in koha  that is Patron categories won't be renewed to a new date, if we renew any patron it's coming again with an old date

for example, I renew my account to oct/2020  when I sign out and sign in again become back to old date oct/2019 and my account becomes Expirated and all Patron categories have the same problem.

can you please help us with this issue.

Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Alfaisal University shall understand to be neither given nor endorsed by Alfaisal University. The contents of any attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While “Alfaisal University” has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.