[Koha] koha-US general meeting: Wednesday, October 9th, 2019

Jason Robb jrobb at sekls.org
Tue Oct 8 06:38:32 NZDT 2019

I forgot to change the date on the announcement...the October meeting will
not, in fact, take place in August.

Our next meeting will be this Wednesday, October 9th, 2019 from 10:30 AM to
11:30 AM CDT.

The time converter is correct:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=koha-US+general+meeting&iso=20191009T1030&p1=5227

Sorry for the confusion!