[Koha] Question about values for create_surperlibrian.pl

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Nov 29 03:55:55 NZDT 2019

Forget about that script, you should not need it.

Either you went through the web installer process and you created a
library, patron's category and user, or you are seeing the login form
to start the installation, and so you will find the credential in your
$KOHA_CONF file, which should point to
/etc/koha/sites/<KOHA_INSTANCE>/koha-conf.xml

The following 2 commands will return user and password:
sudo xmlstarlet sel -t -v '/yazgfs/config/user' $KOHA_CONF
sudo xmlstarlet sel -t -v '/yazgfs/config/pass' $KOHA_CONF