[Koha] error occurred while importing the database structure

Davide Spanu terraemondo at tiscali.it
Fri Nov 22 08:19:16 NZDT 2019

Good evening to all.
I have tried several times to install Koha on a new server and I continue to receive database error(s). I follow the procedure step by step but I just can't understand where I'm wrong. The error I get with the webinstaller is this (then, consequently, many others).

The following error occurred while importing the database structure:
[Thu Nov 21 18:26:44 2019] install.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column 'changed_fields' can't have a default value at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/RunSQL.pm line 273.
Please contact your system administrator

Something is wrong with Mysql, but I don't understand what.
I thank all of you in advance.
Davide