[Koha] Searching Authority Records by Authority Record Number

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:14:02 NZDT 2019

Hello again!

    In our latest exchange, on 21 Nov 2019, at 12:41, Bob Birchall wrote:

Works for me (in 18.11). I'm confident the ability to edit authorities was
> in Koha way before 3.20.

When you say 'it didn't work', what happened?

    When I search by "authid:279", "authid279", "#279", "sn:279", Koha
reports "No reports found." I can, to my heart's content, search by name
and find a number of authorities, select one, and edit it. I just cannot
search by the authority record number.

--
    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    1-5-2 Tsukimino #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken, 〒242-0002
    JAPAN

    1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    011-81-80-4714-5490 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.