[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Re: Searching Authority Records by Authority Record Number

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Thu Nov 21 11:06:52 NZDT 2019

Hi!

We're on 18.11, but if I just put an aut record number into the search box
with "Default," "contains" selected, my Koha returns just the aut record
with that aut record number.  (It does the same thing if I use the LCCN
from the 010 field.)  Interestingly enough, it works also in the Authority
Search in the OPAC.

Hope this is helpful!  Best,
h2
Heather Hernandez (she, her, hers)
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/