[Koha] Duplicate ID

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Sat Nov 16 07:55:00 NZDT 2019

Bar codes, patron ID numbers and  001 - CONTROL NUMBER all have to be
unique.  I am not sure which ID number the warning is for, but check those
numbers for duplicates.  Does it happen with every item you check out or
just the one?

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142