[Koha] circulation history data lost

mauroluri mauroluri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 00:57:45 NZDT 2019

Hi Katrin!
I'm really sorry for not answering earlier, i was VERY bussy with this and
other events we had here...
At that time i managed to figure what happened and solve it because i didn't
lost all that data, BUT now it's happening again...

The thing it's with duplicates of issue_id in tables issues and
old_issues... I cant figure since then why the id from issues makes a little
rollback on it's value resulting in duplicates and (of course, when
returning a borrow) data loss...

Answering your questions:
- koha version:  16.05.04.000
- there're no warnings there
- intranet-error.log confirmed (after i found the logs) that were id
duplicates

I shall say that i can't update koha version now because the one that was
before me made some changes for the people here and he didn't document
anything... and as far as now I couldnt establish all of them in order for
an update, so its out of cuestion to me right now  :/

So my need now becomes how could i solve this duplicates for bad
increment/rollback of the issues_id

Again, thanks and sorry for the time!!

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html