[Koha] Koha 18.11 - LC Authorities dataset upload - Free-floating subdivisions

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue May 28 07:22:12 NZST 2019

Hi Craig,

what's the error in your plack error log that appears with the Internal
server error? Could you give an example of how these free-floating
subdivisions look like in MARC? What is the field for the main heading?

It could be a bug or requiring an enhancement - a bit hard to tell
without knowing more. Having an internal server error is never nice, so
filing a bug might make sense anyway.

Katrin