[Koha] Patron categories automatically reverting (3.18.11)

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue May 14 08:45:58 NZST 2019

I would ask whoever has access to the server to check if there are any
cron jobs running to do with patrons.
There may be a job running nightly or the like that changes categories,
that's where I would start looking.

There is a job called j2a.pl that is supposed to change
children/juveniles to adults. I wonder if this is running and changing
things

Chris