[Koha] Duplicating system preference

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun May 5 23:21:15 NZST 2019

Hi Ed,

there is currently no way to export and import system preferences from
the GUI.

There is a script available for importing and exporting, but I haven't
tested this myself:

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=misc/maintenance/cmp_sysprefs.pl

Otherwise it could always be done using SQL.

Hope this helps,

Katrin