[Koha] Inventory changed?

Beda Szukics beda at kollegium-sarnen.ch
Fri Mar 29 07:51:04 NZDT 2019

Hi all

Has the inventory changed radically? It works very differently as it
used to.

I have my call numbers in the form of: "1/ 1, 1" (the first digit beeing
the group, the second the shelf, the third a serial number).

When I used "4/43, 1" and "4/43,99" as limits of the search I got a list
like:

4/43, 1
4/43, 2

and so on.

Now I get

4/ 4,30
4/ 4,31
until:
4/ 4,39

and then:

4/43, 1
4/43, 2

and so on.

The second difference: Until recently the inventory showed all the items
on the shelf. Now only the items having a valid item type (field 943 c)
are shown (I have many records without item type, because I made a
mistake when I imported the records from my old system).

Is there a way to have the "old" behaviour back?

Beda