[Koha] KohaCon19 Update

Charles Quain csq at interleaf.ie
Sat Mar 23 03:52:31 NZDT 2019

Dear Koha Community

On behalf of the organising group, I am sending another update on the
preparations for KohaCon19.

The schedule for talks and workshops is now full.

We are delighted to announce that Ken Chad will be our Keynote speaker
giving a paper titled “Community, openness and directions for library
technology” to open the conference on  Monday 20th May

We are also excited to inform you that a representative from Elastic Search
will give a lengthy workshop on Thursday 23rd.

We are finalising the details of the conference schedule and will publish
it shortly.

111 delegates have signed up for the conference so far. There is plenty of
room for more!

Regards

Charles

<http://www.interleaf.ie/>

*Charles S. Quain* Managing Director

 csq at interleaf.ie    +353-1-286-5855    +353-87-978-5911

 A98 YD30    www.interleaf.ie

<http://www.interleaf.ie/products-services/Library-Applications/Scooter>

<http://www.interleaf.ie/products-services/Library-Applications/Koha>

<http://www.interleaf.ie/products-services/PC-Reservation-and-Print-Management,-Wi~Fi>

We are hosting   <https://www.interleaf.ie/kohacon19/>  in Dublin in May
2019.
(Click on the logo for more details)  #kohacon19