[Koha] Trying to use a template in Batch record modification

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 04:03:12 NZDT 2019

Hi

Have you tried manual edit of the field and see how it shows before/after
the modification in opac/staff and mark view?

Also in your regex, "ger" is case sensitive. Might you have "Ger"? Have you
tried a case insensitive for regex "ger"?

How about changing a record with already with ger to any other language?

Regards

Alvaro