[Koha] Incredibly sad and horrific news from New Zealand

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Mar 17 10:41:18 NZDT 2019

A few people have emailed me to ask if there is anything they can do.

There is https://www.launchgood.com/project/support_for_the_families__victims_of_the_new_zealand_mosque_shootings#!/

Where you can donate if you have the means.
But also we can all try harder to not tolerate religious, racial, gender intolerance. We can call it out when we see it. We can make it clear we reject it utterly. We must do better.

This will be my  last email about it, unless someone from the Muslim community asks me to do more, I think we must now listen (and I should stop talking) to those most effected.

Chris