[Koha] Incredibly sad and horrific news from New Zealand

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Mar 16 20:32:10 NZDT 2019

Hello all

I am sure you will have all heard of the terrorist attack in
Christchurch, New Zealand by now.
I don't want to say too much, I don't have the words, I am still in
shock and heartbroken.

But I just wanted to let you know, we in the immediate NZ Koha and
Catalyst community are all safe and accounted for.

I also wanted to say, that to all our Muslim colleagues, friends,
family, and Koha community members I am so so so sorry that this happened.

I weep for the families of the 49 people murdered.
I have no more words

Māringiringi noa ngā roimata
(The tears flow unceasing)

Chris