[Koha] Setting up autorenewals for a borrower category

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 13 17:11:13 NZDT 2019

Hi folks

We seem to have  a problem with automatic item renewals for a specific borrower type (in that they don't seem to be autorenewing). For this specific group we have the following circ rules:
	Loan period			30
	Renewals allowed (count)	5
	Renewal period			30
	No renewal before		15
	Automatic renewal		Yes
	No automatic renewal after	4

Our understanding is that items borrowed by this group of borrowers would autorenew 4 times (for an automatic loan period of 120 work days, with a possible further 30 days available after renewing manually. Is that not the case?

We do not have an autorenewal notice set up. Would this make a difference?

We're on version 18.05.

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052
Ph: 03 9340 8888 ext.1 | library at dml.vic.edu.au | library.dmlibrary.org.au

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg