[Koha] OpenURL Link Resolvers

Gene Stevenson rtaed at rtabstracts.org
Sat Mar 9 10:37:29 NZDT 2019

Koha family,

We're in the midst of transitioning to Koha, but we're a non-traditional
user.  Instead of a library, we are an abstracting database working with
Koha to make our service easier to use for our subscribers (mainly
libraries).  Think of us as a virtual library with our patrons being actual
physical libraries.  Each of our patrons need the capability of linking out
from our database to their in-house full-text e-journal collections via
OpenURL linking (link resolver).

Do you all have ideas on how this might work?  Thank you in advance for your
time and consideration!

Gene L. Stevenson

Religious & Theological Abstracts

121 S. College St., Suite 106