[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Serial numbering pattern for MMM dd, YYYY possible?

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Fri Mar 8 07:13:52 NZDT 2019

Hi, Indranil--

Great video!  And nice that we had the same idea!

One thing that you probably already know about, that we've found very
handy, is using the "Non-public note" field in the subscription records for
information for the staff to use at check-in, since the information in that
field displays on the "Receive" and "Edit" screens in Serials--information
can be put in that field, e.g., "Please replace supplied "No. X" data with
date transcribed from the issue when receiving in the format, e.g., "Mar.
04, 2019."

Excelsior!
h2
Heather Hernandez (she, her, hers)
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com