[Koha] independent branch - help

m_kowlaski m.kowalski_1 at o2.pl
Wed Mar 6 07:47:14 NZDT 2019

Hi,
after install koha (18.11) instance I set on IndependentBranches and
IndependentBranchesPatronModificationsi in preferences.
Then I added two users assigned to different libraries and some books.
Users have all the permissions except: budget_manage_all, order_manage_all,
superserials, view_borrower_infos_from_any_libraries.

I have a few questions:
- why the user with rights (no superlibrarian) can not log in to opac?
- why a user assigned to another library can create a new item to another
(the possibility of choosing a library  952$a, 952$b)?
- why is access to all budgets (not funds), not just for a given library?

Are there any more additional settings about Independent to completely
separate library? Or how do this?
Can anyone help? Thanks

Marcin

--