[Koha] Third party fee/fine processing systems?

Myka Kennedy Stephens mkstephens at lancasterseminary.edu
Tue Mar 5 06:53:34 NZDT 2019

Hi Ed,

We use the PayPal integration for Koha and I've been meaning to write up a
blog post of our implementation for a year. Finally got around to it!
http://mission-information.org/?p=174

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the PayPal integration
that this post doesn't answer. I might be able to run additional tests on
our Koha to help get you some answers.

Good luck,
Myka