[Koha] Notify the borrower when a hold is placed

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Fri Jun 28 03:17:10 NZST 2019

Hi,
We would like to allow our university teacher to have very long loan period. We would like to notify them when a hold is placed on a book that they have checked out.
Do you know if it's possible ?
Thanks

Cheers

Sonia BOUIS
Responsable du Service des applications documentaires
Bibliothèques universitaires
Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
ADRESSE GÉOGRAPHIQUE > Manufacture des Tabacs | 6 cours Albert Thomas | LYON 8e
ADRESSE POSTALE > Bibliothèque de la Manufacture | 1C avenue des Frères Lumière | CS 78242 - 69372 LYON CEDEX 08

Ligne directe : 33 (0)4 78 78 79 03

http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr<http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr/>| Suivez-nous > Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/bulyon3/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/bulyon3>| Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/bu.lyon3/?hl=fr>