[Koha] Unwanted e-mail about UseTransportCostMatrix

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Jun 25 20:30:40 NZST 2019

Hi

Since two days I am receiving the following unwanted e-mail from my demo
installation (running Koha 19.05.00) every hour:

##################################

Subject: Cron <root at vmi47659>    cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly

/etc/cron.hourly/koha-common:
UseTransportCostMatrix set to yes, but matrix not populated at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/HoldsQueue.pm line 193.

##################################

But in fact system preference "UseTransportCostMatrix" is NOT set to yes:

mysql> select value from systempreferences where
variable="UseTransportCostMatrix";
+-------+
| value |
+-------+
| 0     |
+-------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

What does it mean and how can I prevent getting this unwanted e-mail?

Best wishes: Michael