[Koha] Bulk patron password updates

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 02:28:14 NZST 2019

You can use the /usr/share/koha/bin/admin/set_password.pl script to make
your own batch script.

It needs you to know the patron id (borrowernumber) and can set whatever
you pass it with the --password parameter:

  $ koha-shell instance
k$ /usr/share/koha/bin/admin/set_password.pl --patron_id 234 --password
Apassw0rD!

if you don't pass the --password switch it will generate a random one.

Regards

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)
✆ +54 9351 3513384