[Koha] Presentation

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Mon Jun 17 14:46:50 NZST 2019

Hello Daniele,

Welcome to the Koha community.
It's great that you introduced yourself on this list.

This is one of the schools using Koha here in Sydney that keep on
impressing me.
They now use all modules. https://learninghub.stlukes.nsw.edu.au/

Again, welcome.

With kind regards,
Irma
https://calyx.net.au

For Australian Koha users communications and events, join the e-list: