[Koha] Data migration from SOUL 1 to Koha (Overdue List)

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 16:58:17 NZST 2019

Dixson,

The answer to that depends on what you are trying to achieve - (a) just get
the currently checked out items into Koha's issues table or (b) "a" +
generate account lines entries for outstanding fines as well.

No direct scripts per se is bundled with Koha. But using a .koc file is an
option.

In our case, we have developed custom perl scripts that calls on Koha's
circ sub-routine libs to do the heavy lifting for us. The prime benefit
being that all FK referential integrity gets taken care of.

cheers
Indranil.