[Koha] Shibboleth eats search results

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Sat Jun 15 08:21:05 NZST 2019

We recently implemented Shiibboleth for authentication at our site. We did
get that to work. Yay!

But...

We are now finding that, after we log in, search information is no longer
being returned after a search. Looking at the logs, the server is logging
the same output as it does on another server which is not running
shibboleth. The only difference is that the web browser does not seem to be
displaying results.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be going on?  I know there are few
who have implemented Shibboleth, but am wondering if there are any others
who have lost search results after logins in a similar way.

I'm running Koha 18.11.4.

Thanks,
Tom

--