[Koha] Style Configuration for Staff Client

David Whelchel dlwhelchel at outlook.com
Sat Jun 15 05:48:21 NZST 2019

Hi,

Our library has upgraded to the new version of Koha (19.05.00 on Debian 9 using packages).  We have a number of older librarians who are experiencing trouble with the new "flat" style of the staff Basic editor (addbiblio.pl). They prefer this to the Advanced Editor so I don't want to teach them a new routine. I have looked through the documentation, Bugzilla and the lists and did not see anything that stood out about how to configure a CSS for this page or change the look and feel. I freely admit that I might have missed something that is clearly documented.

What I am trying to accomplish is to add some contrast to the tabs and adjust where the field entry boxes appear on the screen. Am I out of bounds in trying to make these style changes (I like to stay as generic as possible in the configuration), or where should I look?

Also, I noticed that when  you select "Save and continue editing"  the page focus is charged to tab 9 rather than returning to the tab you were working on. This is new behavior, but is it the expected behavior now?

Thanks for this great Koha community!!

--Dave
David L. Whelchel
725 SE Derby Street