[Koha] How to koha OPAC New Arrivals Books Display (Koha CoverFlow plugin)

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:25:20 NZST 2019

Hi

I tried to install coverflow following this tutorials but was unable to
make it run.

After saving the coverflow config and going out of pluging page, on
returning to the plugin page it does not show the plugin. If I do upload it
again, it uploads and shows the config I entered on my previous install
try... I´ve enabled plugins on koha config file and in opac variables

I used coverflow 2.4.24 since latest versions does not support my Koha
version 17.05.14. I´m using memcache that I reset along with apache2
service after modifying apache config.

I have both opac and admin interface redirected to use ssl and the apache2.
So I tried to place the apache scriptalias info in and out the virtual
directory with no success.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com