[Koha] [ByWater Partners] Events and Program tracking

Edward Veal eveal at mckinneytexas.org
Wed Jun 12 06:47:07 NZST 2019

Chad,

Right now we are using the built in calendar and event features with Civics Plus the CMS that the city has us using for our website. It is not perfect but it does the job.

We have an internal database that we are building for tracking the specifics and statistics for our programing. But are interested in and are keeping an eye on the development of Intercept (https://www.libraryintercept.com/why/).

Ed

Ed Veal
Librarian Supervisor | John & Judy Gay Library
McKinney Public Library System
6861 W. Eldorado Pkwy  |  McKinney, Texas 75070