[Koha] Using Koha for school textbook loan scheme

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 00:06:16 NZST 2019

Yes. This is fairly standard stuff. Here in India we often have semester
long loan of a fixed number of books for students coming from economically
backward strata. Books thus lent usually use a custom item type typically
called as Book Bank (and therefore with an item type code of BBK). These
students are also allowed to borrow other books (same as rest of the
students) aside from the BBK item type material.

Hope this helps
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies