[Koha] Awards location?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Jun 7 17:44:19 NZST 2019

Hi Jesse,

you can link the field to an existing authority type in the frameworks,
so this should not be an issue. If you want to create your own authority
type using a non-standard main heading (1xx field) that would be more
complicated as you would need to make it searchable and probably make
some other changes as well.

586 is set to display $a in the detail page at the moment, but only as a
text, not linked. If you want to use the the $9 authority number for
linking, you'd have to change the XSLT files and indexing configuration.
Adding a text link for a keyword search could probably be done with jQuery.

I hope this makes sense,

Katrin