[Koha] Patron anonymization problem

Andy Boze boze.1 at nd.edu
Sat Jul 13 07:22:44 NZST 2019

I'm getting ready to upgrade our Koha server to version 18.11.04.000.
The server is set up and right now we're running it with a copy of our
production database (which is currently on v 17.11).

When testing the batch patron anonymization, the response I get is that
"0 patron's checkout histories will be anonymized". I used today's date
as the cutoff. I ran a report on the old_issues table, and there are
230 distinct users (not including, of course, the anonymous user).

I would assume that the batch anonymization tool would also report that
there would be 230 checkout histories to be anonymized. It does report
that number on our 17.11 production server.

I'm wondering whether someone might have an idea what could be wrong.
I've checked Koha Bugzilla, but I don't see anything relevant there. Are
others experiencing this issue?

--
Andy Boze, Associate Librarian
University of Notre Dame