[Koha] Error after upgrading to 19.05

Jacopo tubia at hacari.net
Thu Jul 11 04:13:16 NZST 2019

Dear Alvaro,
thank you very much!
You pointed me in the right direction!
To summarise, the suggestion provided the 25th of March by Chris Cormack
(many thanks to him too) solved the issue:
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2019-March/052591.html
I had, in /etc/koha, 2 files named in a similar way
apache-shared-opac.conf.dpkg-dist apache-shared-opac.conf .
The second, that was in use by my apache2 conf file, was missing the
rewrite rule for css and js. I simply renamed the
apache-shared-opac.conf with the suffix -old and moved the
apache-shared-opac.conf.dpkg-dist to be the current
apache-shared-opac.conf and restarted apache2.

I still get the same error by C4/Auth.pm line 584, 'though.

All the best,
Jacopo