[Koha] Error after upgrading to 19.05

Jacopo tubia at hacari.net
Wed Jul 10 23:09:11 NZST 2019

Dear Mark, dearl Alvaro,
thank you for your replies :)

Just an update:
- I moved to Debian 9
- set memcached correctly in my /etc/koha/sites/<library>/koha-conf.xml
(it is now running if I check the status in the about page of the intranet)

Current status:

* I am able to access the intranet and to search the catalogue from
there (styles loaded)
* I am not able to access correctly the opac/frontend: it takes minutes
just to load without styles. After few minutes it also retries some
records from the catalogue research

These are the errors present in /var/log/<library>/kohaopac-error.log

[Wed Jul 10 13:00:07 2019] 404.pl: Use of uninitialized value in
concatenation (.) or string at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 584.,
referer: <opac.website>

[Wed Jul 10 12:59:55 2019] opac-search.pl: Use of uninitialized value in
concatenation (.) or string at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 584.

In particular the first error happens each second.

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Jacopo