[Koha] Koha 19.05 Invalid data, cannot decode object (id=, format=marcxml, schema=MARC21)

Ronald Vyhmeister ronald.vyhmeister at meu.edu.lb
Thu Jul 4 19:22:34 NZST 2019

It's good to know that this error can be replicated... the question is why
did this suddenly start with the upgrade to 19.05... it worked fine with
18.11.

Ron

Ronald Vyhmeister, PhD
Academic Dean
IT Manager
Middle East University
Beirut, Lebanon
ronald.vyhmeister at meu.edu.lb
Mobile:+961-81767015
Office: +961 1 685-800 x 102
US: +1 301-244-9191
Technology is dominated by two kinds of people:
Those who manage what they do not understand
and those who understand that which they do not manage.