[Koha] Error retrieving biblio in rebuild_zebra.pl line 680

otuoma otuomathegreat at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 20:43:45 NZDT 2019

The database upgrade was done by the web installer and I didn't see any
errors during that time. I am not sure how else I can view these errors?

The new biblio_metadata table has only 6 fields. I can easily get data for
all the fields from either biblio or biblioitems except for the marcxml
field.

I could get data for marcxml field from my backups as you have suggested.
However, I think that this would require me to be accessing two databases
concurrently. This is possible but may be more difficult for me to set up as
I would be using PHP (I know almost nothing about perl)

However, if I knew how to generate marcxml from the existing data in biblio
and biblioitems, then I could almost easily do that. Let me know if you have
any ideas, thanks.

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html