[Koha] enrich authorities with FIAF or ISNI

Selma Aslan selmaslan at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 23:57:48 NZDT 2019

 Hi Hugo,
TOBB ETU Library aims to have rich authorities downloading LCSH and adding Turkish terms as required via Z39.50.
A pair of Tur/Eng headings links are below:
http://koha.etu.edu.tr/cgi-bin/koha/opac-authoritiesdetail.pl?authid=52&marc=1

http://koha.etu.edu.tr/cgi-bin/koha/opac-authoritiesdetail.pl?authid=55&marc=1

My paper below is in Turkish but has got an abstract in English:
https://tinyurl.com/y6vcf4dq

I can give further info if you are interested in what we have been doing.
Best
Selma