[Koha] Ordering MARC subfields

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Wed Jan 23 22:24:43 NZDT 2019

A solution could be to alter the order they appear in the web page using jQuery. Something like this (not fully tested, and probably fails with more than one occurrence of involved subfields):

s3362 = $('[id^="subfield3362"]');
s336a = $('[id^="subfield336a"]');
s336b = $('[id^="subfield336b"]');
s336a.insertAfter(s3362);