[Koha] Update version

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jan 21 04:53:44 NZDT 2019

Hi Ricardo,

this is still possible yes. You can move your older database to a newer
installation and Koha will detect the difference and update the database
through the web installer.

You can also update an installation to a newer version directly, for
example, using the packages. But it's always recommended to do a test
run separate from your production database first, especially for such a
big jump.

Hope this helps,

Katrin