[Koha] UNABLE TO CHANGE DEFAULT CURRENCY TO OUR LOCAL CURRENCY

Igbudu Tersoo murphyigbudu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:35:52 NZDT 2019

Hi,
We are using koha 18.11 running on Ubuntu 16.04. We have added our Local
Currency (Naira) and made it the "Active currency", but from the
Acquisition preferences on koha administration our local currency does not
reflect on currency format. therefore, we are unable to change the default
currency to our local currency for the acquisition to work.  please i need
help.
Thank you.

Murphy Igbudu
Systems Librarian
University library and Information Services
Benue State University, Makurdi.
Benue State, Nigeria.
+8038434748