[Koha] koha-US request for proposals

George Williams gwilliams at nekls.org
Thu Jan 10 17:02:14 NZDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Koha-US would like you to submit a proposal for your site to host the
2019 koha-US annual conference. You can submit your proposals via the
web form found at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-8ljCNSjXdqdSJmpaH4gj0njLanqpLdCEwb1p47V2QfC_GA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We would like the overall conference to consist of 2 days of structured
conference activities and 2 days of less structured
un-conference/hack-fest types of activities - sometime between July 15
and September 30.  Any conference venue must be able to adequately
handle a minimum of 60 attendees and must also have adequate WiFi and
electrical service for that number.

In order to keep costs as low as possible, preference will be given to
free/library spaces - please indicate if you have access to spaces that
will be available to use for free/very low cost (and if you are willing
to accept the costs for that venue). 4 of our previous 5 conferences
have been in the pacific time zone so we are hoping for many proposals
from other zones this year.

The deadline for proposals is February 12, 2019.

Questions and/or comments related to this request for proposals should
be directed to info at koha-us.org <mailto:info at koha-us.org>

All the best,

the koha-US conference committee
Lisette Scheer - Chair/koha-US Vice President
George Williams - koha-US President
John Sterbenz - koha-US Treasurer
Jason Robb - koha-US Secretary
Valarie Lamoreaux - Leavenworth Public Library
Todd Goatley - koha-US court jester
Kelly Drake - Fenway Library Organization
Christopher Brannon - Coeur d'Alene Public Library