[Koha] Library email on loan

Kelly McElligott kelly at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Jan 4 01:53:18 NZDT 2019

Peter,
What version of Koha are you using?  Koha version 18.05 brought the ability
to preview some notices - one of those being the Item Checkout.  To do
this, you will need to add a barcode|borrowernumber into the field "Data
for Preview".

Do you have data in the email tab?  A suggestion for you would be to use
this in the message body itself:

The following items have been checked out:
----
<<biblio.title>>
----
Thank you for visiting <<branches.branchname>>.

Did you receive my links for the Wiki pages and Koha manual?  As these will
be very useful to you while you are setting this up.

Kelly