[Koha] Need a little help with an SQL query

Joe Sikowitz joe at flo.org
Thu Feb 21 06:20:08 NZDT 2019

Ignore the last one. This one will work better. Hope this is helpful.

SELECT b.cardnumber, b.surname, b.firstname, i.issuedate AS 'Current
Issue', o.issuedate AS 'Old Issue'
FROM borrowers b
LEFT JOIN issues i ON (b.borrowernumber = i.borrowernumber)
LEFT JOIN old_issues o ON (b.borrowernumber = o.borrowernumber)
WHERE i.issuedate BETWEEN <<Issue Date Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND
<<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> OR o.issuedate BETWEEN <<Issue Date Between
(yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
GROUP BY b.cardnumber

joe at flo.org