[Koha] Delete no item from koha

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Feb 20 09:22:19 NZDT 2019

Hi Muhammad

 > *currently facing a problem. I am working on koha 18.11.02. And** in
 > my koha there are a lot of record entry in which there are no item**
 > added. And I want to remove all of them in one go because there are a
 > lot** of such entries in my database where no item is added in my
 > framework** records. So anyone suggest me in this regard is helpful to
 > me.*

If you have a list with the numbers of the bibliographic records that do
not contain an item, you could use the batch record deletion. You will
find it in Koha menu "Tools > Catalog > Batch record deletion".

For example the following query should give you such a list (found at
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#All_bibs_where_last_item_deleted
)

SELECT b.biblionumber, b.title, b.author
FROM biblio b
LEFT JOIN items i USING (biblionumber)
WHERE i.itemnumber IS NULL AND b.biblionumber IN (SELECT biblionumber
FROM deleteditems)
GROUP BY b.biblionumber

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael